I just ordered my first Miu Miu bag!

Feb 20, 2008
OK, I'm so excited that I just had to share. After looking around on eBay and then some online retailers, I finally figured out that there are actual Miu Miu stores :Push: I know, I should have just asked.... Anyway, I ordered my first Miu Miu bag - a Coffer in Pewter w/ silver hardware. The SA described it to me and it sounds gorgeous. Has anyone seen this color IRL? I think it should be here by Thursday - I can't wait. :yahoo:

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
I havnet seen the pewter. It must be new for the Fall. But please post pictures when you get it. Congrats on your bag you will love the Coffer!

AnnieBinSD

O.G.
May 17, 2008
So. Cal
Can't wait to see your pics! I wonder if this is a new color or one of the one's we've seen from the current collection..:thinking:

Dec 30, 2007
Miu Miu heaven
I've seen it!!!!!!!! It's gorgeous! I wanted it but didn't buy it...saw it in England last May....you're gonna love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:
Please, do post pictures when you get it...! thanks!! :graucho:

ikim23

i <3 my bags
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
Toronto
friggg! dang i want a coffer so bad! hahaha you're so lucky.. if i save up enough before they're gone, i'm gonna get my hands on a zaffiro coffer. lol.. anyway, congrats!! i'm so jealous!!!

Feb 20, 2008
My new bag was just delivered! I'm at work so I'll try to take some pictures when I get home. I think I was confused about the color - on my receipt it has it listed as Anthracite. In any case, it is a lovely dark gray. I'm very pleased.

Bagzilla

Bag Addict
Jun 23, 2006
Hi congrats on your purchase. do you have any pics? was it in the new shiny calfskin leather or the lambskin?

Feb 20, 2008
Sorry for the delay. Here you go. :smile: I actually returned the one in this photo because the top part of the clasp was discolored. They sent me a new one and it is perfect but I just haven't taken any pictures of it yet. I believe that it is the lambskin. The leather chair in the photo is a true black so it can give you an idea of the color.

Attachments