I just ordered a Violet MAM!!! However...

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I'm wondering if I made the right choice? :confused1: I also really like the Coco (not Cocoa) MAM judging from photos and I'm thinking of ordering that color too and then deciding which to keep. What do you think of that particular brown?

Regarding Violet, it seems like most of the photos of it on here are with a huge flash and it's making the purple color and gold hardware extremely bright. Would you say the actual color is more like this photo?

violet.png

Does anyone have a modeling photo of them with the Violet MAM? I think what I may not like is the two toned tassels but we'll see...

This would be my 2nd RM bag. I have the Pepper Rocker with the gold studs and I adore it!

I think the violet that you ordered would be similiar to the one on bonanzle. I've never seen it IRL but I do have the vintage violet nikki which has a light sheen/glaze to leather, which I think thats what is in the first pic you posted.

I think the violet that you ordered would be similiar to the one on bonanzle. I've never seen it IRL but I do have the vintage violet nikki which has a light sheen/glaze to leather, which I think thats what is in the first pic you posted.

I take this back, now that I look at this on a different computer it looks like the regular violet. (Sorry I know you werent even asking that!) Sooo confusing!

There are multiple violets:

Deep Violet- Luna Boston Exclusive in 2008
Violet- Regular Production for Fall/Resort 09
Vintage Violet- LB Exclusinve Spring 2010- supposed to be the same as deep violet leather and color from 08- just updated hardware and linings from current seasons.

From the pic- it looks like you got the 2nd one. I really like all three violets, but my first preference would be the vintage violet because it is a nicer leather and is much darker and more saturated than the regular violet.