I just ordered a teal Lindsay!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been lusting after the Lindsay shopper since the first pictures of the catalog were posted here. The color is so luscious, and the shape is lovely! But since I bought a medium Lily a few months ago, I figured I'd wait and see the Lindsay in person before I even considered buying it, or at least see some photos from you lovely ladies!

However, all the talk on here of low #s of Lindsay made me go hunting on the Coach site...none of my local boutiques are listed as having the Lindsay. And she might not be around for much longer...soooo, I ordered her! Yay!

If I don't love her, back she will go, but I have very high hopes.

I will definitely post pictures when she arrives.

2. congrats on that!!!! What a beautiful bag, you're sooo lucky! Def remember to post pics when she arrives, I know Im dying to see it....I loved it in the catalog too!:yes:

3. :tup:

4. OH I can't wait to see the pics! I am lusting after the gray one.

5. oooo... can't wait to see pics! :tup:

6. Congratulations! I love mine; I have carried it every day since it arrived. I hope you love yours!

7. I can't wait to see pics - I've been dying to see that Teal leather IRL!

8. congrats! lucky, lucky girl!!! I'd probably cry tears of joy when I received it...:crybaby:

9. Lucky you cuz I think the teal is gone already!! Until Oct that is!