I just ordered a rouge vif work!

1. I just ordered a rouge vif work from aloha rag! I'm so excited! I have 2 black bags (first w/ silver hardware and city) and a teal so this is really a stretch for me with the bright color. I figured with all the dark colors I'll wear in the next few months it will be a great "pop." I just still can't believe my husband said OK and that he'd pay for it! I had a really bad allergic reaction last night to dinner at his friends house so I think he felt sorry for me:angel: . Maybe I should get an allergic reaction more often, huh?:yahoo:

2. o0o0o0o congrats! :love: I would love a rouge vif work or city... *sigh*

and kudos for using a little guilt! ;)

3. I love Rouge Vif - one of my fave Bbag colors! That's awesome that your DH is okay with it too... LOL, maybe come up with some food poisoning when the pre-spring colors come out :smile:

4. Yeah baby!! This color is so awesome. Can't wait to see pics!

5. Oooh, yay! Congrats! What a great choice! That is so sweet of your DH! Can't wait to see your lovely pics when you get it!:yahoo:

6. Congrats! That is definitely my favourite fall color!!

7. YAY~~~congrats!! You'll love it!!!

8. congrats hope u feel better!! i just ordered the same bag from them too!! but now im confused do u guys say the work or twiggy is better? its all about style i dont really need the bigger size but like the look..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice