I just ordered a new dress!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey everyone!

I just ordered this dress from Saks, by Juicy Couture:

[​IMG]

I normally don't wear Juicy Couture, but I thought the dress was really cute and comfy looking...I hope it looks nice on me :tender: . What do you guys think?

2. SuLi, I might have to be twins with you!! I love that dress. Honestly, it's very unJuicy-ish. Know what I mean? It'd be a great dress to wear to work (to the job I don't have).

3. IntlSet - that is exactly why I ordered it...because it doesn't look like Juicy.

We should be clothing twins...I know I can always count on you to give good advice (most recently about the Anna Sui dress).

4. Its beautiful. I like!

5. it's SO cute!!! :nuts:

6. I am not a fan of Juicy Couture but that dress is darling!

7. Juicy dresses are very un-Juicy and are GORGEOUS on.. I have a great one from them.. and this one looks hot! Maybe I will join you ladies and buy it too :heart:

8. I love that dress! What's the back like? Does it tie, or is it a straight band? Either way it's great -- cute and elegant at the same time:smile:

9. Love it!! May I ask how much?

10. Very cute! You guys have great taste. When you get it will you model it for us?

11. nice!!! post pics!!!

12. It looks nice, SuLi. I love dresses! I'm really glad that this was a big year for them -- so many nice ones to choose from.

13. what a gorgeous dress. Have you received it yet. Would love to know what it looks like on a real person :smile:

14. me likey!!!!

15. Ohh! You have to post pics when you get it... I need a new dress!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice