I just ordered a fuchsia perfo cles.... woo hoo...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got off the phone with the LV in Puerto Rico and I got their last cles in the color Fuchsia!! She said it was the last one too!!
    I had ordered an orange one from elux and liked it, but really wanted the pink color! I am sending the orange back since the poor little thing never got used once!
    I am so excited to get my pink little cutie soon.... :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Congrats on finding one!! I called so many places last week looking for the fuchsia cles, but had no luck.

3. Congrats, it's so cute!

4. Congrats, the fuchsia is a nice color

5. Congrats!

6. Congrats!!!! :yahoo: So happy for you! :yahoo:

Jenn, did you try the SF LV? I think I saw one on display there?

7. congrats on your find! i reckon the fuchsia is SO hot!!!

8. LVMamaAZ-- Congrats!!

BTW-- when I was at Scottsdale Fashion on Tuesday, I could have sworn that they had one in the front glass display case:sad:

9. you mean i just could have driven to scottsdale! :Push:
    the girl at the 866 vuitton # directed me to the Puerto Rico store because she said that's where the last one was!
    Dang... I could have had it today and no S&H charges! Oh well... at least I got one so I'll be happy!:yes:

For the others that wanted one,call the Scottsdale AZ store to see if it's there! :graucho:

10. I actually just bought a green cles at the SF LV on my lunch break. There were definitely no fuschia at the store. :crybaby:

11. Oh! Congrats on the green cles mpark! I thought I saw one either there or at NM but they are going so fast. I got my orange one on Saturday and I'm so glad I did! :yes:

12. CONGRATS! I got mine from the Puerto Rico LV too!!!! The SAs down there are sooooooo nice, they sent a little note in the box too, on the nice LV stationary...that was pretty awesome! Fuchsia perfo cles ROCK!

13. yay!!! congrats!!!!

14. Congrats on getting it!

15. I´m getting my orange perfo cles on monday:yahoo::yahoo:So exxcited for you too, gongrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice