I just ordered a Damier Saleya PM & a note of thanks:

1. I found this site a few weeks ago when I was considering purchasing a Cabas Piano bag. I started looking at all the fabulous pictures and changed my mind and ordered my first Damier! I just fell in love with the look of the Damier Saleya!:heart: I'm so excited, I can hardly wait for it to arrive from Eluxury! Of course I'll end up having to buy the Cabas Piano eventually also. And maybe a bracelet, shoes, etc! Thanks for all the wonderful information!:tender:

2. Congrats!! Make sure you post pics when you get it!

3. Congrats!

4. You are going to love this bag.

5. congratulations!

6. Congrats - and remember us when it arrives ! :graucho:

7. Yay, congrats!

8. Congrats!! Great choice, the Saleya is gorgeous!

9. We better see some pics in the Visual Aids thread when you get it!!!:graucho:

10. It arrived yesterday and it is better than I imagined. They Damier is so beautifuL ( I have a few monogram ones) and the rich red interior is so lovely. Even my husband who doesn't compliment bags very often said it was "kinda pretty" :shame:

11. ^^Too funny. I love it when the guys compliment our bags. That's how we KNOW its bad *ss. :P

12. congrats! :biggrin:

13. Congrats! Yep, it's gorgeous, ain't it :yahoo: . My BF likes it too...he first called it a "Fendi" but now he knows.

I ended up getting the Piano too, so just wait I'm sure you'll want another LV eventually. :graucho:

14. Congrats!!! Great choice:smile:

15. congrats!!! please share pics when you get it!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice