I just need.....to finish my collection.

I think...I need something in Foresta, something small in Vacanze, and something in Notte. :rolleyes:

p.s. I saw the Black (with OP inside) at Hawaii LSS outlet, only Luna and Scuola and Bella though, but at 30% off -- so doing some math, that's probably works out to something like 10% lower than mainland retail.

I "need" an inferno bag. I may get an lamore...but it's more like I feel like i need one not that I want it. Kind of like the pokemon saying...gotta catch 'em all. *sigh* But otherwise I can be done since I feel like I won't ever get an inferno...I wouldn't mind a foresta either but both that and the inferno will kill me in price.

I found my perfect Vacanze zucca and now my collection is complete. :heart: Wow, it feels so great, I sometimes lay all my bags out on my bed and just stare at them, they're all so happy! I wouldn't mind a few more bags, but there isn't anything I need to get anymore, I'm satisfied and it feel great. My wallet finally gets a break :roflmfao:

I'd love to get some more bags but I find that there aren't actually too many styles I actually like, which makes it more difficult because I end up with too many of the same kind of bag. I can't justify the cost to myself with too many of the same styles even if the print is different. I just wouldn't end up using them as much as I'd like to and it wouldn't feel worth it for me. If I had the money I'd love to just buy them for collection purposes.

Hmm... BV and Dolce and Denaros and portos and Campeggio in Foresta, Playground, Black Camo, Inferno, Spiaggia. Zucca in Tutti, Foresta. Something in Transporto and Vacanze!

Good evening Ladies!
I am new here;). I have been collecting Tokidoki since July 2007. Thank you ALL for all the wonderful, valuable info and tips because it made my collection process a lot more safe and enjoyable.

I am just missing something from the Foresta print to finish my collection, hopefully a Zucca and a Gioco. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the re-release of this print.

i want:

an inferno gioco, denaro and ciao*
a tan pg denaro, stellina*, bella bella and buon vaggio ( on ebay right now )
a black cammo bella bella*
a foresta denaro* ( another one cos i got a tiny hole inside the denaro x_X i think it was from the ID that i had.. punctured a hole in!! was so furious.. ), zucca and stellina*
a l'amore ciao ciao
a tutti ciao and denaro
a paradiso portatelefono ( on ebay atm )
a transporto denaro
an original 1st edition stellina
a pirata gioco
a notte gioco and zucca
a vacanze denaro, stellina and zucca.

---

I STILL HAVE A HUGE LIST >_< :cursing:

Foresta zucca, gioco or stellina would be great, but a pipedream unless it's re-released in the mainland.

I was craving an Inferno gioco...or at least the greedy and impractical side of me was. :graucho:

Something more realistic would be a Vacanze stellina or BV--no lamb woman in sight--and I'm done collecting.

I need: Vacanze denaro with the penguins, OP Bella Bella, Famiglia Gioco, Inferno zucca or gioco with the little doggy that's my avatar, and now I'm thinking about getting something in Citta!

i'm done with my collection. i have 1 thing in every print (not including solids).

I have been replacing some bag for others, but been sticking to my rule (somewhat) 1 bag per print (and an accessory, like denaro, porta or caramella.)

I'm looking foward to the re-release of Foresta (i only have a bocce), so I can get me a Foresta Zucca, Caramella and Dolce. Then, I'll be done.