I just missed my dream watercolor again!!!

rikalin

O.G.
Dec 5, 2008
I'm so mad myself since last night. I was busy all day at work and home as well after work, so I didn't have time to chack my facebook, yoogis closet and forum. Anyway I saw the new item posted on my wall from yoggis and I was gonna just order already since I'm missed out so many times. And went to the site and was there but it was too late...... it was already sold. Well someone got very lucky and hope i'll be able to get one someday.

Ooh I saw that one too. I am looking for a white one, but on eBay all the ones I've seen recently will only ship to the US.

I'm sure you will get yours one day, don't give up.

don't give up ... your bag will pop up eventually. i'm doing the same thing looking for a blue suhali lockit pm, i check about 5-6 sites a day, sometimes multiple times a day. think of it as a tresure hunt!

I know the feeling! I'm still searching for my HG YSL bag, missed out on four of them (3yrs on the search)! :sad: I was outbid at the very last second on two and didn't act fast enough on the others. It's so disappointing!

Don't give up, be patient and another will come, and it may be even better than the one you missed out on!

There is one on eBay the Lee authenticated( post 13057), that she said looks good.
Buy it now is $2100 or starting bid at $1795.
This is the white one.
I don't know your price range or where you live ,just wanted you to know what i saw.