I just met Kanye West!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And I was wearing my Patchwork Dons.
    Story and pictures when I get home.

2. Wow - can't wait to hear what happened!

3. Very cool!!!

4. Oh that's neat Tosh! Can't wait to hear the story.

5. woooh, i'm here waiting for your story! :smile:

6. :popcorn:

7. Can't wait to hear all about it :smile:

8. My DH were in NY today and we visited both the Soho and the 5th Ave. LV stores. We were talking about how we had never seen anyone famous in LV. We stopped at this bike shop in Soho and there was Kanye West! I was wearing my Patchwork Dons and when I saw him, I said "Kanye, I'm wearing your sneakers".
    He was really nice and I asked if I could take a picture with him. He said sure and asked me to hold up my sneaker :smile:
    I also got him to sign the sneaker for me.
    It was a great day and I'm very glad that I wore the Dons today!
    Should I wear them, now that he signed them or should I just display them?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Lol how exciting! :biggrin:

10. Aww so cute Tosh!

Display them shoes with lots of pride.

11. that is awesome! I personally would still wear them, just make sure you take pictures of them incase the signature fades you have the memory :smile:

12. You are so lucky, I would love to meet Kanye!!! Display them!!!

13. cool! he tweeted about having a great time in a bike store today ... you made his day!

14. Aww I am so happy for you! Sounds like he was a total sweetheart, get one more wearing and them put them up. :smile:

15. Wow! You're so lucky! I would display them for sure. It would look awesome.