I just made my 1st LV purchase...so scary!

chaya808

Oct 18, 2010
Hi Everyone! First I just want to say that I am so happy there is a forum like this to share our unique LV purchases and experiences. I am fairly new to this site and have been reading many of your posts. I have been a long-time admirer of LV merchandise anxiously awaiting my turn. Well, my time has finally arrived. I finally made my first LV purchase, a Tivoli GM, from the LV website. Needless to say, I was scared beyond belief. I wish you all could have heard me scream when I saw the PURCHASE NOW link on the site. It seems like I've been stalking the website forever. I celebrated my B-day back in September and really wanted the bag then, but it wasn't available. But, everything happens for a reason. Perhaps it just wasn't my time, who knows. Just wanted to share my experience with you all and I'll definitely let you know when my purchase arrives. I love you all and it's so nice being part of the club! Hugs and Kisses! :blush:

aww , how exciting...so happy for you. can't wait to see your pics.. don't worry about the scary thing. it's always a tad scary spending that kind of money :faint: but, when you finally see that beautiful brown box... it'll all go away..