I just made my 1st LV purchase...so scary!

chaya808

Oct 18, 2010
Hi Everyone! First I just want to say that I am so happy there is a forum like this to share our unique LV purchases and experiences. I am fairly new to this site and have been reading many of your posts. I have been a long-time admirer of LV merchandise anxiously awaiting my turn. Well, my time has finally arrived. I finally made my first LV purchase, a Tivoli GM, from the LV website. Needless to say, I was scared beyond belief. I wish you all could have heard me scream when I saw the PURCHASE NOW link on the site. It seems like I've been stalking the website forever. I celebrated my B-day back in September and really wanted the bag then, but it wasn't available. But, everything happens for a reason. Perhaps it just wasn't my time, who knows. Just wanted to share my experience with you all and I'll definitely let you know when my purchase arrives. I love you all and it's so nice being part of the club! Hugs and Kisses! :blush:

LV*LIFESTYLE

LV & TOD'S oh my !
Mar 13, 2010
where ever my family is...
aww , how exciting...so happy for you. can't wait to see your pics.. don't worry about the scary thing. it's always a tad scary spending that kind of money :faint: but, when you finally see that beautiful brown box... it'll all go away..

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
Congrats and happy birthday! Be sure to post pics when your bag arrives. Don't worry about your fears, it only gets easier after the first one......:graucho:

NewCoachQueen

Birkin or bust...
Aug 2, 2009
Congrats!! I love that bag. I squeal every time I open my closet and I see its dust bag.
Best purchase!!!
can't wait to see it on you.

FlipDiver

O.G.
Nov 4, 2010
Congrats! You should make your next LV purchase in person if you have a store that's close enough. Very different experience...