I just made a purchase! Sorta reveal!!

good stuff! I took my emerald lexie out today and noticed she's got a small dark mark on the flap next to the handle - would you be okay to share your perfume tip? 😊Xx

good stuff! I took my emerald lexie out today and noticed she's got a small dark mark on the flap next to the handle - would you be okay to share your perfume tip? 😊Xx

Do you know what the spot is? On my bad it sorta looked like a spot where the ink built up or something the I put perfume on a q tip and then dabbed it on a paper towel so it is not too we then just lightly Swabbed (only once) and it came out :smile:

Oh and I used a cheap perfume like what you get at bath and body works! Lol nothing nice something that's like alcohol based but I don't know if this would work for like a water spot : X

that worked really well! Thanks for sharing your tip - will give it a try. Don't know why the mark is but looks to be a drip of liquid of some sort (tho not ink). Enjoy your pretty lexie! Xx

Thank you! Do let me know how it goes I've never been able to find a cure for water stains :,(

Really?? What if its an older stain does it still work :biggrin:!?

I guess it depends on the stain but people have reported some improvement even on water stained oak....just gently roll the leather with the stain between your fingers and the leather seems to absorb it and spread it out a bit more so its less obvious and with some cream blends in better. I guess business resellers know all sorts of tricks to make bags they buy look better for when they resell....the lovely mulberrymad used to share all sorts of tips on here but I don't think she is around as much these days

I guess it depends on the stain but people have reported some improvement even on water stained oak....just gently roll the leather with the stain between your fingers and the leather seems to absorb it and spread it out a bit more so its less obvious and with some cream blends in better. I guess business resellers know all sorts of tricks to make bags they buy look better for when they resell....the lovely mulberrymad used to share all sorts of tips on here but I don't think she is around as much these days

Ah! What a shame! I work for a reseller and have learned a lot of tricks from them but mostly for lv canvas and vermis which I don't own any of anymore so oh well go to know! I will try that I have some water marks on my valentine Lexi! It's hard to notice unless your in certain light but it drives me crazy! Lol!