I just LVoe Amsterdam! My new purchase!

shesaiddestroy

<3
O.G.
Nov 8, 2007
Hey everyone!

So it's been a while since my last purchase at LV, but yesterday I went to the Amsterdam boutique and bought a real beauty!! I just had to buy something for myself, loooong story.

The past year just has been tough for me, I've felt exhausted, things weren't going well with my bf, I study Medicine and it's my dream study but everything just went terribly wrong and I failed on 5 exams. I've also been feeling really so alone since I moved from Amsterdam 2 yrs ago and now live in The Hague where I don't even know my neighbours, but I work there in the weekends so I hardly every could go home to my parents who are 3 hours away from me.

Then after exam resits (still failed on 2 exams but well) summer break came as a relief!! I was at my parents' house again and nothing really mattered but then my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer.. it scared the HELL out of me, I was so afraid of losing her :sad:. I stopped thinking about anything else but taking care of my mom and doing everything for her, she's had surgery a week ago and now she's doing better every day and in 10 days we'll hear if the surgery was successful and everything is gone, I really hope so, we're really nervous! I moved out of my parents' house 3 years ago when I was almost 18, and all of a sudden I felt so guilty for every day that I haven't spend with my mom as a result of not living home anymore. I still have 3 weeks before university starts again, so I'm spending practically every day with my mom and taking care of everything so she doesn't have to worry about anything.

Then yesterday I was in Amsterdam with my bf and we went to the high end street which has all the Chanel, Hermes, LV, Gucci, etc boutiques, I wasn't really planning on buying anything but well. I loved (i mean LVoed!!!!) being in Amsterdam again, I just love-love-love being there, I love the noise, the people, the streets, the atmosphere, everything. I've only lived there for 1 year but wow it just felt like coming home again. So we went into the Louis Vuitton boutique and as I walked in the smell of vachetta just shook me awake and I just thought I HAVE TO buy a bag RIGHT NOW, I've been saving up for such a long while, I need some serious shopping therapy after this year filled with of negative feelings, everything will go well from now on and this is where I'll start!!

So this is what happened................. :P

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

YAYYYY!! Damier Speedy 35, omg I am in LOVE! This is my first Speedy and I was contemplating between Damier and Mono, but I had my Cabas Mezzo on me and I have some stains on the vachetta which I really hate so I figured: nothing vachetta for me right now! I didn't have a damier bag yet so this was a match made in heaven! I LOVE IT!

But hey what's that smaller LV dustbag on the right????

IMG_0801.jpg

It's a portecles chaine grelots !!!! It's SO cute, it has these little grelots/bells in them and they make this tinkling sound and it's so gorgeous on the speedy!!!!!!

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

And then my boyfriend also had a suprise for me!! We've been together for 3 years now and my bday is coming up (August 29) so he got me a present!! I lost my monogram cles 2 weeks ago, I just can't seem to find it anymore and I felt terrible about it! So he bought me a new cles for my bday!!!!! But not monogram....... ;)

So a small collection pic:

IMG_0837.jpg

With my Cabas Mezzo, Koala wallet and Vernis agenda!
I also have the Batignolles Vertical, Ellipse PM and Mini poche accessories so I'll post a larger collection pic when I'm able to!!

I'm so happy with my new purchases!!

Hope you enjoyed reading!

Love,

Mandy

Congrats with your new purchases. LOVE Damier Speedy with Chaine Grelots. Gorgeous! Sweet gift, cles, from bf. Sorry you've had such a rough year. Sending prayers that your Mom's cancer is completely gone.

Enjoy your beautiful new LV's!

Last edited:
Sorry about what happened. I know exactly what you felt. My mom passed away 4 years ago, also because of breast cancer. But anyway, all the luck to your mom, I'm sure that she will be ok.

Congrats on your new purchases btw, they look great on you :tup:.