I just joined the "Lockit" Club!!!

Thank you once again, everyone!!!:love:

PGN, I don't treat any of my bags. I just let them be. As a matter of fact, after I bought the lockit, I put all my staff in it as soon as I got in the car and used it for an appoinment I had this afternoon. The bottom has some marks on it already!:nuts: I don't stress over stuff like that (it takes away from the pleasure of using and enjoying the bag;)). USE IT and ENJOY IT!!!:graucho:

omigawd Irene, you got the Lockit Horiz. already! Congrats! do you LURVE it like I love mine?! and yea about the marks, mine got marks on it after one little subway ride to work, didn't know how that happened. but anyway, i've stopped stressing out about the vachetta bottom too.

It's such a beautiful bag and i'm surprised i have yet to see someone else in public wearing it.

yay for you again!

viconmodel, it's all YOUR fault!!!:nuts: I would have NEVER even considered it till I saw it on you!!!:yes: I LOVE IT!!!:yahoo:Thank you for posting your pics!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!!:love: :flowers: :kiss:

Wow..I love it on you....once again congrats..

Irene I love your tees..can you pls tell me more about it? I am in the market for black tees..

OMG!!! Thank you!!! It's just another one of my $16.99 t-shirts!!!:lol: I think the make is lily bleu. I picked it up at Winner (yet AGAIN!!!).

viconmodel, it's all YOUR fault!!!:nuts: I would have NEVER even considered it till I saw it on you!!!:yes: I LOVE IT!!!:yahoo:Thank you for posting your pics!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!!:love: :flowers: :kiss:

LOL! :busted
I'm just doing my job as a fellow PF'er of spreading the LV love around! Let's see who else we can convert to the Lockit!