I just hopped on the Coach and they didn't warn me that it is nonstop :)

No, the Kristins are clearanced now, 50% + 30% coupon through Sunday. Go back and get that raisin!!!

Welcome to tPF! And I love your new bags, what a great variety. Congratulations!

I like your title, and I know what you mean...I'm still stuck and can't seem to get off. Not sure where it's taking me!

Really!!!! I am so sure my outlet might not have them anymore, I will try to call and hold. Ahhhh just sooooo mad at that SA, completly ill-informed.

Thanks anyway I will keep trying...

Enjoy all your new beauties! They are all lovely!

Yeah the train definitely does not stop. I bought my first Coach bag a little over a year ago, and it was going to be my only Coach bag. Yeah right! I now have seven and a bunch of accessories.

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments!!!

4vryng I was there on tuesday 14th, may be they weren't marked down then??? I called as soon as I saw your post but the manager told me that he didn't get any instructions from his manager to clearance them yet :sad . They only had one large kristin hobo anyway.
proffashionista thanks for liking my title! seriously, thats how I am feeling now :smile: But you guys on tPF are making the journey so much fun I am not sure I even want to get down if at all it stops!!! By the way, I looked at your collection and got bummed, exquisite taste!!

Thanks again!! I am still thinking about the kristin small hobo in raisin that I almost bought my outlet. The SA I asked said it was 50% - 30% off comming down to $104 something. But at the register they said nope just 30% - 30% off. Hoping to score one of those after christmas when they will be clearenced out. Does anybody know/think they are going to still have 30% off at the door?????
twins on the Kristin Studded Swingpack(I love mine). I got the small kristin raisin hobo and it was 50% off -30% off so it was like 101.50:yahoo:I hope you can get one.