I just hopped on the Coach and they didn't warn me that it is nonstop :)

gubbakka

O.G.
Mar 3, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I had kept myself away from Coach all these years and thought of treating myself with one bag this holiday season. Thanks to all the fellow TPf'ers I feel well educated about MFF vs FP bags, I can make an informed decision now. However, since blackfriday I have bought several things from the outlet and can't stop going back. Please look at them and tell me what you think......

Attachments

• 776.jpg
    776.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 271
  • 777.jpg
    777.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 797.jpg
    797.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 116
  • 763.jpg
    763.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 790.jpg
    790.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 125
Wow - you have a great variety!!!
The Coach outlet is addicting! I remember first going to my outlet and thinking this is great - at least 40% off MSRP.(pre-coupons) Now, with the coupons for the extra off, I am so addicted that I want coupons off all the time.
The Kristin Boysenberry Swing pack is so cute!!
Keep them all!!!! Congrats!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Wow, welcome to Coach and tPF! I'm glad to see you got some really lovely deals at the Outlets. I love those Mia Totes! They're so pretty. Loving the Kristin Hobo and Kristin Studded Swingpack. So awesome.

Congratulations on all of your buys. I hope you enjoy the ride ;)

I love all of them (what did you expect, we are all enablers here ;) ). I almost got the blue tote myself the other week but had just recently bought the Mia carryall in a shade of blue. The scarf goes so well with her too!

Enjoy all your purchases!

Thanks everyone!!! makes me happay knowing the experts love my findings too!!
Totes are very convenient for me since I have to carry a lot for my toddler.

Mia tote in mahogany was final sale $89.5
Blue tote looks great with jeans, it was $126
Kristin hobo was $122
Kristin crossbody was $55, its not exactly classic and elegant but cute and funky for night outs etc. The leather is very stiff, hope it will hold well over the years...

Last edited:
Thanks again!! I am still thinking about the kristin small hobo in raisin that I almost bought in my outlet. The SA I asked said it was 50% - 30% off comming down to $104 something. But at the register they said nope just 30% - 30% off. Hoping to score one of those after christmas when they will be clearenced out. Does anybody know/think they are going to still have 30% off at the door?????

Last edited:
No, the Kristins are clearanced now, 50% + 30% coupon through Sunday. Go back and get that raisin!!!

Welcome to tPF! And I love your new bags, what a great variety. Congratulations!

I like your title, and I know what you mean...I'm still stuck and can't seem to get off. Not sure where it's taking me!