I just hit the BIN button on a...

katybug1986

loves Louis!
O.G.
May 5, 2007
Large Putty Embellished Sophia!!! :yahoo: I got it for $225. Not too bad. Especially since I have been wanting one for a long time! Only other sophia I own is the small black gathered which I adore. I think it's okay that I got another since it's a different size, color, and style. Can't wait for this to arrive! Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

Congrats! That is a great deal you got and that bag is lovely IRL. It's a very pretty neutral and you'll be able to wear it a lot. I can't wait for pics. Enjoy once you get her!!

That bag is stunning irl...I passed one up at the outlet ages ago (got one for DD). I now wish I'd gotten one for myself...they had putty and the other greenish/blue color...It's very comfy w/the 2 handles over the shoulder, too. (the large)

Enjoy it!!

That bag is stunning irl...I passed one up at the outlet ages ago (got one for DD). I now wish I'd gotten one for myself...they had putty and the other greenish/blue color...It's very comfy w/the 2 handles over the shoulder, too. (the large)

Enjoy it!!

Oh wow, the greenish blue color at the outlet? I think that color is called "willow" and it is so rare that one sold on the bay for $540!!!