I just have to say...

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I absolutely love my Neverfull MM!!! I bought it a few weeks ago but had buyer's remorse practically the minute I walked out of the store. I had gone to LV intending to get a BV or PH but somehow let the SA (and my stepson) talk me into the Neverfull. I walked around the mall agonizing over whether I should exchange it or not but finally took it home with me where it sat in the bag for several days. Then one evening I decided to see if it would hold my work stuff, and it did, so I started carrying it to work, and now I don't know how I lived without it!! To anyone contemplating this bag---you won't regret it!

I absolutely love my Neverfull MM!!! I bought it a few weeks ago but had buyer's remorse practically the minute I walked out of the store. I had gone to LV intending to get a BV To anyone contemplating this bag---you won't regret it!

~I had my doubts w/ the Neverfull as well:sad:, but I changed my mind after the first use because the straps really stay on the shoulder. LOVVVVE it!!!:yahoo: Congrats on your new bag~

Congrats! I have looked at the Neverful a few times but I hav been worried about the thin straps, but it makes sense now that you mention it, that would make it stay on the shoulder better. Hmmmm......I love my shoulder bags, maybe I will have to take a closer look. I also like that it is fairly light. Seems like a great everyday bag. :idea:

Neverfull MM is a great bag!!! The thin straps are not a problem. I've loaded up my Neverfull with water bottles to bring to my workplace, and the Neverfull had no problems carrying such a heavy load!!

Congratulations! I know the feeling of second-guessing once you are out of the store but usually a few days will sort out whether you made the right decision. I'm glad you decided to give the bag a try. Enjoy!

I have the GM and I love mine too! I put a ridiculous amount of stuff in it. A lot of people seem to knock the neverfull which makes me :sad:, but I loveeee mine!! The BH is nice but neverfull is much roomier when it needs to be and can be cinched when you don't have much to carry. it's the beest!:tup: