I just hate having a supermodel sister

Maybe the author did not use an actual picture of herself and the "supermodel". Maybe the picture is just a random one found online....

IMO, I think it's a picture of the author. However, I think the SIL might be two different people. It might be the hairstyle and make up, but looking at the pics it looks like it may be two diff women. I dunno. I wish she would just reveal who it. This really blew up in her face. We're all wondering who the SIL. :nuts:

I'm surprised no one in all of these comments, or Ursula herself, mentioned the possible benefits of having a SIL who was in Elle and on various runways! Instead of hating her, why not ask her about her experiences? I'm sure she has some great stories to tell about well-known designers and photo shoots! Why doesn't she write an article about *that*? Plus, if she actually tried to be friends with her SIL, she could get swag/backstage passes! The model SIL seems nice, why not be nice back?

I don't get the vibe that Ursula was hating on Mila - I think she likes her - otherwise she probably wouldn't go on vacation with her or be in her wedding. I think she was just writing the article tongue-in-cheek, and the last part was meant to be funny.

I don't get the vibe that Ursula was hating on Mila - I think she likes her - otherwise she probably wouldn't go on vacation with her or be in her wedding. I think she was just writing the article tongue-in-cheek, and the last part was meant to be funny.

Yeah, I agree. I think that Ursula was attempting to be funny and poke fun at herself. Lighten up ladies. :smile::smile:

Last edited:
Some of the comments in this thread are disgusting :wtf:

You're all calling the author short, fat, jealous... Saying she should go under the knife, or my personal favorite: just stop eating. You're being WAY more hateful and judgmental than she was. And yet, you wonder why she feels so insecure about herself?! THIS is why. Go back and read the things you wrote about her, and realize that these are the things she hears about herself everyday. Then read the things that people were saying about the model... that she's so beautiful, and nice, and important. Can you really blame the SIL for feeling just a little jealous???
i agree with clairebear!

I'm surprised no one in all of these comments, or Ursula herself, mentioned the possible benefits of having a SIL who was in Elle and on various runways! Instead of hating her, why not ask her about her experiences? I'm sure she has some great stories to tell about well-known designers and photo shoots! Why doesn't she write an article about *that*? Plus, if she actually tried to be friends with her SIL, she could get swag/backstage passes! The model SIL seems nice, why not be nice back?
I was thinking the same thing. She must know a lot about applying makeup, etc. I could see if she was conceited and snobby but the SIL just seems like a nice person so she should get over it.