I just hate having a supermodel sister

I know this is an old thread but wow I can't believe that article. I think that she just has self esteem issues and wants to make her self feel better by putting her SIL down. She can go to the gym and work out if she feels "fat".

WOW I AM APPALLED BY THIS ARTICLE!!! The SIL was nice enough to take off her shoes and crouch down. I woudn't even do that!! Her SIL seems like a very kind person.

When I take photos with my friends, we usually do it sitting because I'm 6'+ with heels on.

I feel like the writer of this article has a low self esteem (even though she says she doesn't) and I can't believe that she would admit the fact that she got joy out of someone else's pain! I admit, I do feel happier when my ex-friends gain a bunch of weight, but I don't gloat about it and write/publish a story about this! And how dare she mock her SIL's eating habits? I would be more concerned and try to help her than say that her foods are microscopic.

This story did not have a good ending! *thumbs down*

Ursula's name reminds me of the movie "The Little Mermaid" and we all know how that Ursula is...LMFAO!!! So what Mila is a supermodel? We all have our gifts and talents, that if Ursula spent the time she spends criticizing her SIL on fixing herself up then it wouldn't be such an issue. As a matter of fact, she could take advantage of having a SIL like Mila and go to the gym with her to lose weight, learn to do makeup and hair like a supermodel and how to dress like one. Then she could end up being the petite version of Mila (because it is clear that she WISHES she was Mila). She has some nerve trashing her SIL when it's her that needs the help, not Mila.

My apologies for ranting but I can't stand people who are jealous of others so they trash those because of their insecurities. I used to get picked on in grade school because I wasn't part of the in crowd and I was pretty. But then one day I decided to hell with all of that, I was just going to fix myself up to what I believed was beautiful and find people who like me for me. Well lo and behold, that it was in my senior year of high school I became the most popular person in school and everyone from the in crowd wanted me to be in their circle of friends. I thought it quite funny and awkward being that I was a punk and they were the Vicky B's. I never in a million years would have thought short, spiky pink hair would have made me popular, but it goes to show that those who used to pick on me changed their mind and ended up admiring me for standing up to them and their catty comments. Since that moment I have always been popular because I carry a sense of confidence about me. I am more comfortable in my skin than I ever was and I'm a firm believer that after every storm there's a rainbow...you just have to look for it sometimes.

My brother married a gorgeous, tall, dark haired girl 15 years ago. She is at least 5'10 ....whereas I am all of 5'3. I always have felt frumpy around her. But we became incredibly close and she was the matron of honor at my wedding...and the godmother of my second child. I consider her a sister in every way. People need to see past beauty and realize that most of the time, the "beautiful" person couldn't give a crap about what they look like when they're around their family.

SIL is an acronym for Sister In Law.;)

No, I mean Milla who? I don't think that is Milla Jovich (sp?) as one poster seems to suggest. I'm just saying her sil is so famous, but I have no idea who she is and Milla J. was not married during 2007, so it wouldn't be her and her last wedding was 1999, not 2003. Does anyone know who she is.

Boo hoo... life sucks sometimes. Get past it.

It's not Mila's fault that she's tall and pretty. It bothers me when people get mad at other people for something they have no control over. So, should Mila intentionally look like crap so Ursula can feel better about herself?

I agree Charles. I think it makes the sister sound like a jealous whiny nitwit.