I just had Twins-Black and Mystery Brown

You've got yourself a gorgy Sienna City and a black City!!!!!

Isn't Sienna fabulous!? I love this color so much...it's the closest burnt caramel/rust color that Bal has done since 03 Caramel IMO.

I adore my Sienna Work:love:

The one in the Ref. Library is my Sienna City, which I sold. I loved the color so much but I never used it, so I got it in the Work instead:P
I haven't actually posted pics of my Work yet...I promise I will one of these days!!!

Tooshies- oops, I thought I had seen a City, but I'm glad you have a Work if that's better for you! I tried a Work on at Barneys and it was a bit too overwhelming for now. I don't go to an office, as I do facials and design jewelry. So I am pretty casual and don't carry too much right now.
Hope The cute Bunny is good( Aces?)

real late to the party. so it IS a Sienna, cloebagfreak? congrats! oh, and i'm so jealous that tooshies got it in the Work style! i'll be at the Brown Club now. wheeee...

Tooshies- oops, I thought I had seen a City, but I'm glad you have a Work if that's better for you! I tried a Work on at Barneys and it was a bit too overwhelming for now. I don't go to an office, as I do facials and design jewelry. So I am pretty casual and don't carry too much right now.
Hope The cute Bunny is good( Aces?)

Oooh, that's cool you don't have to go to an office everyday! Design jewelry, hugh?
You must be super talented:tup:
I basically use my Works(I've got 8 now)for almost anything....love having a ton of luscious leather hanging down from my shoulder:tender:

Unfortunately, my little angel Ace had passed away out of the blue a few weeks ago, and that's why I haven't been on tPF much. Apparently that sort of sudden death could happen to baby buns....It's been really difficult for me to cope with. Time is slowly healing me, but it still hurts:sad:

Oooh, that's cool you don't have to go to an office everyday! Design jewelry, hugh?
You must be super talented:tup:
I basically use my Works(I've got 8 now)for almost anything....love having a ton of luscious leather hanging down from my shoulder:tender:

Unfortunately, my little angel Ace had passed away out of the blue a few weeks ago, and that's why I haven't been on tPF much. Apparently that sort of sudden death could happen to baby buns....It's been really difficult for me to cope with. Time is slowly healing me, but it still hurts:sad:

OH Tooshies:heart: i am so sorry! I had no idea. that must have been quite a shock! I can't imagine that. I hope you have nice memeories and a good support system to give you lots of hugs.:heart:
i will send you good thoughts!

OH Tooshies:heart: i am so sorry! I had no idea. that must have been quite a shock! I can't imagine that. I hope you have nice memeories and a good support system to give you lots of hugs.:heart:
i will send you good thoughts!

Thanks, girlie.
It was a shock, and I'm still struggling to recover from the loss. The pics still bring tears to my eyes:crybaby:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!!:tender:

Thanks so much all! I took pics last night of me wearing the black, I'll try to post them later. I love the distressing on the bags,so unique compared to other brands!