I just had Twins-Black and Mystery Brown

I love that brown color, not too dark and not too light. It has nice depth to it too, and who doesn't love a black bag? These are two really great looking bags! :tup::drool:

Thanks DD! I really wanted a brown, but really had no idea which one, since there were so many choices, but the leather was so striking, kinda reminded me of an exotic skin! The pics hardly do it justice!
i wasn't going to get black now, but when i saw this one it was LOVE at first sight! I was soooo close to getting the Chanel Black baby Cabas!

CHLOE!!! Oh my gosh! You finally got it huh?!! your sienna is gorgeous!! and of course, the black is an absolute classic!!! i want a black bbag too! anyways, it's so funny you mentioned about almost getting a baby cabas.....
that's the only bag that i really like from Chanel! wow, we have the same great taste! ;)

congratulations!!!

attachment.php

wowwee! congratulations on the new bags AND the new tassels! i didn't realize barneys has spare tassels too?

Thanks so much you all!!!
I wore the Black City today with jeans and a red T shirt! It was sooo cool, and holds so much, compared to My Violet First!

GUCCI- OMG we do have the same tastes!
AAALLABAMA- Thanks! I Love your Black First:drool:
PLUIEE-Thanks, I don't know if Barneys has extra or if my SA took them out of anotherbag....I know she had to go somewhere faaarrrrr away in the store!
ROBOTDOLL- I Definitely recommend Mirium at BH Barney's!

It's so nice to have TPF back! You don't realize how much you miss something til it's gone:crybaby: But I bet we all got lots of stuff done!