I just had Twins-Black and Mystery Brown

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
OMG I got Twin Cities from Barneys BH! They are both so squishy and yummy:woohoo:
But at Barneys, they don't tell you the exact color-WHich Brown is this???? Tell me please:heart:
I have to say the SA was soooo nice- She gave me extra tassles for each bag:yahoo:
Her name is Miriam, lovely lady , so sweet.
I got these on Halloween- very fitting colors, right?

Attachments

• blackbrowncities.JPG
    blackbrowncities.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 101
  • browncityoutside.JPG
    browncityoutside.JPG
    177.7 KB · Views: 277
  • blackcityfront2.JPG
    blackcityfront2.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 62
attachment.php

Is it Sienna/tabac or Mogano? I LOVE the leather sooo much. They are both from 07. I finally have two classics:graucho:

Thanks Bella, Is Sienna the same as Tabac? It's so odd because i was wanting Truffle but fell in love with this cause the leather is so veiny and soft and yummy:nuts:

Wow Ali, that so exciting!
i can't belieive I got Extra tassles for free! So now I have Three Sets for each bag! They should do that with all of the bags so we don't have to beg or grovel to Bal Ny for them:boxing:
Barneys gives 10% off of your first purchase so I saved almost enough to buy a coin purse- But I got my son some jeans instead!

i think Barney's is just a nicer group of people! i never have bought anything from balny, just the retail stores like Saks, Neimans, Nordstrom etc.,
Where did you get yours?

I was wigging out for the last two days not being able to post on TPf- I am up wayyyy too late, but making up for lost time:yes:

Thanks you guys! i think these will be my Classics. I almost bought a Chanel, but why when I can have two bbags for the price of one Chanel!
They really had some nice bags at Barneys BH, lots of regular hardware and lots of giant hardware.
I tried the gh City, but for me it was quite a bit heavier, so the RH is effortless to wear.