I just had Twins-Black and Mystery Brown

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Gorgeous California!
OMG I got Twin Cities from Barneys BH! They are both so squishy and yummy:woohoo:
But at Barneys, they don't tell you the exact color-WHich Brown is this???? Tell me please:heart:
I have to say the SA was soooo nice- She gave me extra tassles for each bag:yahoo:
Her name is Miriam, lovely lady , so sweet.
I got these on Halloween- very fitting colors, right?

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Bella

Earth to Bella
O.G.
Mar 22, 2006
Yep, you have a gorgeous black city and a scrumptious sienna city. Great colors to have. Congratulations!

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Gorgeous California!
Thanks Bella, Is Sienna the same as Tabac? It's so odd because i was wanting Truffle but fell in love with this cause the leather is so veiny and soft and yummy:nuts:

Bella

Earth to Bella
O.G.
Mar 22, 2006
^Yes it is. I love sienna, love the rusty color it has in it. I like truffle too, but your sienna city is yummy.

addicted ali

Your Honour, a Bbag!
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Middle Earth!
ooooh congrats! yup, you got two classics! beautiful classics! i love sienna! cant wait to get mine! should be due on Friday or Saturday!

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Gorgeous California!
Wow Ali, that so exciting!
i can't belieive I got Extra tassles for free! So now I have Three Sets for each bag! They should do that with all of the bags so we don't have to beg or grovel to Bal Ny for them:boxing:
Barneys gives 10% off of your first purchase so I saved almost enough to buy a coin purse- But I got my son some jeans instead!

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Gorgeous California!
i think Barney's is just a nicer group of people! i never have bought anything from balny, just the retail stores like Saks, Neimans, Nordstrom etc.,
Where did you get yours?

I was wigging out for the last two days not being able to post on TPf- I am up wayyyy too late, but making up for lost time:yes:

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Gorgeous California!
Thanks you guys! i think these will be my Classics. I almost bought a Chanel, but why when I can have two bbags for the price of one Chanel!
They really had some nice bags at Barneys BH, lots of regular hardware and lots of giant hardware.
I tried the gh City, but for me it was quite a bit heavier, so the RH is effortless to wear.