I just had to start a new thread for this...

So I'm in a WAY better mood over this whole situation when I woke up today. Thank goodness! I received word that I WILL be able to get on a wait list @ my favorite store for the items that I'm wanting to buy. And also...I was thinking that when LV stock starts to replenish then maybe that will give me excuse to go on weekend getaway with my SO to Vegas to pick up my new bag? :P

this shortage is crazy :sad: it's so frusterating.. I want a Speedy 35 sooo badly... I understand your frusteration completely... First week of December will be nuts at LV's when their stock apparently starts to replenish.... ah Is it weird I want a Made IN France one, and not USA?? lol oh well,, beggers can't be choosers I guess lol,,, Good Luck with your Neverfull search :smile:

Update...I broke down & bought a Damier Azur Neverfull GM in pristine condition (not EBay) today. I will shoot for buying the Damier Ebene Neverfull MM in January when I'm in Vegas next.

Thanks to everybody for the words of encouragement & for allowing me to vent my frustrations!:ty:

Congrats on your neverfull!I'm sure it'll be even more special to you now considering the effort you went to to find it :smile: Please do a little reveal for us when u get it won't you??Congrats again!

Ladies I was looking at Louis Vuitton bags today, and they had next to NOTHING in stock. The salesperson told me there's a shortage, and they don't know why. She told me they would have a bunch of new stock the day after Thanksgiving. Then, I went to Gucci, and the salesperson there told me it is very common for Louis Vuitton to try and create a frenzy before the holidays. He told me they have most items in stock, but won't put them out until after Thanksgiving. I have no idea if this information is correct or not.

Ladies I was looking at Louis Vuitton bags today, and they had next to NOTHING in stock. The salesperson told me there's a shortage, and they don't know why. She told me they would have a bunch of new stock the day after Thanksgiving. Then, I went to Gucci, and the salesperson there told me it is very common for Louis Vuitton to try and create a frenzy before the holidays. He told me they have most items in stock, but won't put them out until after Thanksgiving. I have no idea if this information is correct or not.

Well thats just plain mean to actually have the items and hold back!

Luckily for me I checked the US website and there was the "Purchase Now" for my Speedy Azur 35!!!:yahoo:

"Very common"?
Pardon my french, but information coming from an employee in another (competitive) store is not very reliable...
My SA told me that they have nothing in stock at all, it is empty shelfes and echo in their stockroom apparently

Last edited: