I just HAD to have this one!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone!

I went back to school and I got my Masters Degree, and I really wanted to buy myself something nice for all of my hard work. So.....here she is, my New Maroon Large Veneta! It's so hard to get a picture of her true color, but I did my best! It is an AWESOME color! I'm so excited!:smile:

Maroon Veneta.jpg Maroon Veneta 2.jpg
  2. Congratulations for your graduation and your beautiful BV.

3. Here's one more picture.....

Veneta 3.jpg
  4. Thank you SO much!!!

5. Congratulations on the master's degree and a perfect gift to yourself. What is your degree in? I have a masters in health administration,

6. Congrats on your degree and your beautiful veneta!

Wear her in good health. :smile:

7. Congratulations are definitely in order for both the bag and your degree. Both made with hardworking and care. Enjoy!

8. Very definitely a beautiful bag, for a beautiful person and a wonderful reason! Congratulations on everything, and wear this beautiful bag in good health and happiness! Definitely a 'I deserve it' present if I ever saw one!

9. I love how the light ripples over this color! It reminds me of sunlight through cotton voile. A beautiful choice ~ & a great way to celebrate the end of the constant "to do" list that is Grad School ;)

10. Yay!!! Congrats on your veneta.

11. Thank you everyone for all of your beautiful comments! You are all just so wonderful.

12. Thank You! It's in Education!

13. Thanks! It's in Education!

14. Congratulations!! That's a gorgeous bag!!!

15. congratulations you your masters degree
    beautiful veneta
    love the color
    it will go with everything