I just had a major "take a look at what's in your closet" moment!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Thanks, I never stopped loving her but I was too busy looking at new bags to pay any attention to the beauty in my own closet - and on my own avatar! :blush: Duh!

2. Yes it is ~ especially compared to current eBay listings! I get a bonus check from work on the 15th & might just have to treat myself, so I'm keeping an eye on this & a few other Sydneys now... thanks for sharing it pdxmatts! :smile: The teal Legacy Lily's really caught my eye 'back in the day' and then I saw them selling for over $1000 (used) on eBay there for awhile ~ it was crazy! The Sydney is a *beautiful* alternative for a much better price!!

3. I bought some tassel's too that I'm using to update my vintage bags. I walked into the coach store last week with my rehabbed Willis and had to convince the SA that it. wasn't a new bag!

Congrats on your closet find katev!

4. One word of caution, Sydney is a heavy bag, but she is well-balanced and sits on your shoulder well. But I think that the legacy Lily might be even heavier; sadly, I don't have one so I cannot compare the two!

Good luck! Let us know how you spend your bonus check!

5. #50 Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
    Thanks! We have rain forecast tomorrow (we really need it, too!) so she will stay in my closet for a bit; but she will get a chance for an outing soon, I promise!

That's great! I'll bet she wouldn't have had trouble recognizing your Willis as used when you first got it!

6. #51 Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
    Well, I think that I am completely over my flirtation with the cobalt candace carryall!

I have have just seen a reveal and although the bag is gorgeous, I've just realized that it has a break-away zipper.

I am not a big fan of break-away zippers so I am even more content than ever to enjoy the beautiful blue bag that is already in my closet and which has the flap closure I prefer!

7. Always been a huge fan of this bag. I have it in the less snazzy black, and I know this much. I will NEVER give mine up. Unless someone wants to trade me for teal ?!?! ;)

8. Thanks, this bag is sharp in any color but I particularly love the teal because it helped to break me of the "neutral color rut" that I was in before I found her!