I just got the Nicole and Ashley Sunglasses! Pics!

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
What do ya think? They are sooo pricey for what may kinda look like costume sunglasses haha. But I think they are cuuuute! Do you think they are too trendy though? Sorry I kinda took the same picture in all 3 but I wanted to show off the side and the other side has a big tag hanging off it ;)

sunnies4.jpg

sunnies2.jpg

sunnies1.jpg

OMG, i just ordered mine and i'm waiting for them to come! they are pricey but who cares, it's vintage look and it's chanel and so, it's TIMELESS!!

nice one, girl! i love that on you!!!

OMG, i just ordered mine and i'm waiting for them to come! they are pricey but who cares, it's vintage look and it's chanel and so, it's TIMELESS!!

nice one, girl! i love that on you!!!

Haha thanks! So you personally think they will stand the test of time and not be out of style like next month?? I actually wish Nicole Richie and Ashley Olsen didn't wear them, cuz then it wouldn't maybe be on the verge of being a fad....ya know?

yes! i know!!! i just wished they didn't wear it. it'll be like omg, that's so passe, by next season. those are fab sunnies imho, i think my mom would laugh at my electic taste LOL. i usually buy huge sunnies (like chloe / dita / raybans) and i'm really anal about the fitting because i have really high cheek bones. but i forgive this pair of shades, they are just so TDF!!! doncha think?

they remind me of my favorite audrey hepburn.. so screw nic and ash! IT'S TIMELESSSSSSSSS......... xoxoxooxxoxo!

omg, and you make me wanna have my sunnies even more! thing is, the first look wasn't that appealing but it eventually grew on me so much that i must have it now! i love things that grow on me (like the Cabas i just posted a thread on my dilemma, help!) and i hope it'll on you too!

i want mine, i want mine i want mine! i just love how small the chanel logos are yet it's in an obvious white :smile: