i just got the new LV DIAPER BAG!!!

Jun 27, 2006
my new LV diaper bag from sak's....it also comes in pink or baby blue, but i have no idea what the sex of the baby is yet, so brown is perfect. plus, this color is neutral enough to use even as a carryon/travel bag and my DH won't feel so silly carrying it. hehe i also love the quilted changing pad. sooo cute!

price: $1900 USD

Attachments

• diaperbag1.jpg
    diaperbag1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 3,599
  • diaperbag2.jpg
    diaperbag2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,851
  • diaperbag3.jpg
    diaperbag3.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 651
  • diaperbag4.jpg
    diaperbag4.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 2,008
thank u!!! i usually hang out in the hermes threads and have recently bought hermes only, so i'm super excited to have added this LV to my collection (and be a part of this subforum as well). i'm due first wk of november.

btw: i also talked my SIL into purchasing a manhattan GM and MIL into buying a suhali lockit. :devil:

thank u!!! i usually hang out in the hermes threads and have recently bought hermes only, so i'm super excited to have added this LV to my collection (and be a part of this subforum as well). i'm due first wk of november.

btw: i also talked my SIL into purchasing a manhattan GM and MIL into buying a suhali lockit. :devil:

Congrats again on the baby!!! You are an LV enabler!!! LOL! You can be my friend anyday!!!

becarefull LV kills the H bug:devil: