I just got the Large Zoe Signature...

csisco

May 15, 2008
Hi everyone, this is my first post but I've been reading for awhile:smile:. I need an opinion from everyone on this bag I just got. I loved it online and saw it briefly in the store and decided to call Saks and have them send it to me. It got here today, but now I'm not so sure I'm lovin' it. Maybe its because the leather is still very stiff, I don't know. I have the black Large Signature Carly and really love it so I thought this would be very similar as far as the strap goes, but it feels much shorter. I'm not the smallest person who ever hit town so I have to be sure I have enough room under my arm for it to be comfortable. Anyway, TIA for your opinions. I'm thinking it may be headed back to the store.

Attachments

• signaturezoe.JPG
    signaturezoe.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 173
I am a Carly lover!! I just love the slouch it has. I'm not loving the shape of the Zoe at all. There are lots of people here who do love it though.

I do think it looks good on you.

I love the Zoe. And I do think this looks great on you. However, when I went in and tried them on...I found the extra large was perfect. I am short but don't have the smallest arms. LOL I just like a little extra room...so I know what you mean. So if you aren't comfortable, you might try getting the extra large. I do think the bag looks great on you though!!! I tried on the patent Zoe though...I didn't try the signature. I don't know if that would have made a difference or not.

It is still stuffed with paper. Maybe i'll take it out and try it with some of my stuff in it. My thoughts on others I might get if I return this are either the Sophie signature in the black patent or possibly the Signature Stripe Patent Large Tote in either the brown trim or black patent. However, I wouldn't be above getting another Large Carly in the brass/khaki/black!;)

I swear..my ONE COMPLAINT with Coach is that they have these teeny tiny strap drops on decent sized bags. It's so annoying.

hopefully it's more comfortable when you have stuff in it...but to me, that looks like a shorter drop than the Carly

I think the bag looks great on you. Don't forget, sometimes bags develop that slouchiness that we all love. But again, if you're not feeling it, then it wasn't meant to be. Also consider the strap length when you have a jacket/coat on for the Fall season--is there enough room? That was my biggest thing when I used my PCE last week...need strap length for jacket-wearing season, not just tanks & T's :smile:. Good luck with your decision!

I think once you put your stuff in it , it will slouch. My zoe is leather and it has such a GREAT slouch to it. I had a siggie carly and I have a leather carly and they all slouch pretty much the same. Try it with your stuff and then do the pics again. I think you may feel differently. If you still aren't comforable, then bring it back and get something you love.

I think once you put your stuff in it , it will slouch. My zoe is leather and it has such a GREAT slouch to it. I had a siggie carly and I have a leather carly and they all slouch pretty much the same. Try it with your stuff and then do the pics again. I think you may feel differently. If you still aren't comforable, then bring it back and get something you love.

My sig Zoe slouches nicely with my own things in it. It seemed so stiff with the paper in it

OK, so I took the stuffing out and took two pictures. One with it unzipped and the other with it zipped. I think the thing that bothers me is how the stiffness of the leather at the top of the bag is. It definitely looks better with the stuffing out and my stuff in. The open shot is on the left and the zipped shot is on the right. Thanks!!

Attachments

• zoeopen.JPG
    zoeopen.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCF0224.JPG
    DSCF0224.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 87