I just got the Executive Cerf Tote! :) Pix.

StarBrite310

Purse Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
L.A.
After loving and wearing my Medallion for over 2 years practically everyday, I decided to get the Executive Cerf for my new black shlepper bag. I'd been eyeing it for quite sometime and I finally found a brand new one in the gold hardware still all wrapped up. Lately the gold was sold out everywhere.

Anyway, I'm soooo excited!!! :yahoo: Did I make a good choice for a new everyday bag?

hkc

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
Wow, that's beautiful! Looks great on you! I think you made the right choice :girlsigh:

StarBrite310

Purse Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
L.A.
Has anyone noticed the diffence of leathers on this bag between the gold hardware ones and the silver ones? I saw that the ones with silver were very very shiny and mine and all the other gold ones the store had were much more matted. :confused1:

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Love this - such a classic bag. I have it with the silver hardware and adore it. Great for everyday and travel too. Congrats!

J

jacqualyn

enjoy ur wonderful new bag! i bought mine last year and absoulately love love lovee it even now!

Bri 333

SCP Addict
Mar 19, 2008
San Diego
It looks great. May I ask how much was it? Am thinking of getting one to use as a briefcase for work. Does it hold a lot of stuff?

Creammia

Mia
O.G.
Jul 28, 2009
This is a good size for a daily tote u can put everything in it and it comes with the small bag inside! U've made the right choice!!! Enjoy.