I just got the coolest wristlet/clutch EVER!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh man....
    I was going to wait until I got all of my PCE stuff in (after I actually order it, that is) to do my next reveal.
    HOWEVER, I cannot hide this from ya'll. It is so awesome! I am in AWE. I have never ever seen something this freaking cool!:nuts:
    Who wants to see what I got? :yahoo:

2. me!

3. I do!

4. Let's see!!!!

5. Okay...here it is!
    At first..."she" as I would like to call her...seems unassuming. I saw her on ebay and snatched her right up for $100. She IS sequin, after all...and I am THE sequin freak (self described, ahem.) She is pretty rare, never ever thought I would actually see her...so I had to get her. First, normal pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black sequins are awesome, right? But who wants to see her tricks?

6. What a build up! Let's see the goods!

7. :nuts::nuts::nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Is that not AWESOME?!?!?!

9. so cool! I love sequins, too. Does it have a strap? I don't know how I've never seen this one before, when did it come out?

10. Cool!! I love it!!

11. Oooo that's so pretty!! CONGRATS!!!

12. And finally, a pic of her guts:

[​IMG]

Tag says it is an "Amanda Sequin Vanity Clutch"
    Color code: SBKSV
    Style Code: 43185
    Retail: $148

This is my absolute favorite sequin item ever. It even tops the red spotlight!!!

13. Wow! Very cool!

14. I can even do zebra stripes!!!

[​IMG]

15. That is hot!