I just got the best deal EVER!! (PICS)

hi guys and gals...

it's been awhile since I've posted a thread...last December to be exact...just been extremely busy with school studying for my board exam and lack of LV funds etc...but last week I went consignment store shopping and look what I found!!

a mono pochette accesoires with a long strap!! and best part of this was...she was only $16.50!!!!:wtf:

yes that's right! as soon as I saw the purse and the price tag...I grabbed it immediately (of course I had to check for it's authenticity!!) but once I inspected it, got the date codes, heat stamp, stitching in check...i knew she was coming home with me! I could spot a fakey a mile away!!

now i've got a great beat around purse/cosmetics pouch! I already have a short strap so if I wanted to I could also carry it as a little shoulder bag. i love vintage finds!! if any of you nor cal people are in the haight st/ashbury area...they've got lots of consignment shops with a great selection of vintage LV, Gucci and Dior!!:yes:

Which store? PLEASE TELL! or any other good stores u know of in the Bay Area ! :smile: