I just got suspended!!!!!!!!

Sep 5, 2006
I am so tired of ebay! I just got an email saying I was suspended for no apparent reason. Are they suspending people now too? First the 30 day rule and now this! :cursing: Does anyone have any idea what is going on? How long is the suspension for?

That's bizarre! Why? Are you selling or have you sold any items? Had any complaints?? Not paid your fees? My DH forgot to pay our fees 2 years ago and they suspended us... could that be it?

Yes, each time I would try and list something like Dior, or YSL I would get a 30 day restriction. At first I would go back and revise the listings like it says to do and change the wording, so if it would say YSL Besace, i would change it to just say Besace and then put YSL on the next line. But I got tired of doing that and just didn't bother. Do you think thats why? I haven't done in that in weeks though so why do it now? And if thats the case why give the option to go and revise your listing?

I got the warning and didn't bother to try and go under their radar. They are so strict and will go back and cancel old listings. They probably found out that you revised your listings to sell the items while on the 30 day restriction. I am still waiting my 30 day restriction to be over. I am sorry that you are suspended and hope that you can go to bonanzle with the rest of us who are anti-ebay!

Anyone know how long the suspension is?

No idea, it seems to vary. I would suggest making a new ID (unless you already have another one) and using that...and adding something to your listing to let buyers know you aren't a newbie, and to email you for further info if they are concerned about buying from a low FB seller.
They can track you if they want thru paypal if you link the same account, but if there are no problems with the new ID, they shouldn't bother you.