I just got suspended!!!!!!!!

As you know, the eBay User Agreement provides for the suspension or
termination of user accounts, including if we believe you are creating
problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the
letter or spirit of our policies.

If you continued to relist after your 30 day notice that is why they suspended your account. I received the 30 notice when I was revising a price on some Chanel shoes. I wrote and asked that the 30 days be lifted, I did not relist the shoes.

I received an email about 10 days later lifting the restriction. No problems after that.
I know from reading these boards that lots have received the 30 day restriction email, and some are suggesting ways of getting around it. I do not recommend that, you are showing that their rules, etc. mean nothing to you.

I would write a calm letter to them, you can be reinstated sometimes.

I agree, that is total crap!!! I'd be beyond peeved as well! I report a ton of fakes daily...sucks that they screw ppl who are selling legit stuff!!!

I had the same thing happen... after reading this thread, I think it must've been because I put "Coach" in the title of my listings:

I have been buying on eBay FORever, and just decided to sell a few older style Coach bags I haven't used in ages to put toward my LV fund. Well, I got this weird e-mail about selling counterfeit bags???!!! Never heard another thing - I figured it was a standard e-mail when you list brand name merchandise. Next thing I know, all my listings are cancelled & my eBay account is "indefinitely suspended". What the heck? I have original tags, packaging & even receipts on some of these and if you looked at the listings, I put up a zillion pics showing they were clearly authentic, but previously carried.

Now, I can't even buy on eBay, which stinks since I buy a lot of clothes on there from places / boutiques I can't get locally. Next thing I know, they have also shut down my PayPal account citing the eBay counterfeit decision. So now, my photography business is also affected, because I can no longer accept PayPal for my Etsy sales. UGH! I've contacted both PayPal & eBay, citing my 100% positive feedback, and asking for more details, and the only response I get is that my account will not be reinstated. It absolutely stinks!

Wow, that's just crazy! Screw them, I'd use another name/account and just start over there as well as other websites. And sign up for Google Checkout, so you have 2 payment options. :tdown:

aaa Bad Ebay -- realy ebay all the time suspended user? why user continue to sell on ebay and stay with ebay? why do not move to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx realy dont understand this.
i am too get my accout suspended and ebay dont want to give me any reason...

Last edited by a moderator:
aaa Bad Ebay -- realy ebay all the time suspended user? why user continue to sell on ebay and stay with ebay? why do not move to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx realy dont understand this.
i am too get my accout suspended and ebay dont want to give me any reason...
In one of your other similar posts, I responded why you got suspended. Your listings were fraudulent.

i dont know why i get my account suspended, ebay dont said any reason in the message, they said is for sefty yo the member in ebay, also i call them and ask for a reason ebay said we are not allowed to give you the reason...
before i was suspended i sell templates and hdmi cable and i have %100 positive feedback.

Last edited:
i dont know why i get my account suspended, ebay dont said any reason in the message, they said is for sefty yo the member in ebay, also i call them and ask for a reason ebay said we are not allowed to give you the reason...
before i was suspended i sell templates and hdmi cable and i have %100 positive feedback.
1. You were selling information on how to open fraudulent paypal accounts using "virtual" credit cards.
2. You were selling pirated software
3. You are offering advice to teach suspended members how to get back onto ebay in this post: #53
4. On your other website, you are building your so-called 100% feedback selling the same disallowed items by shill bidding.

There are people whose memberships have been wrongly suspended from ebay but I don't think you are one of them.

1. You were selling information on how to open fraudulent paypal accounts using "virtual" credit cards.
3. You are offering advice to teach suspended members how to get back onto ebay in this post: #53
4. On your other website, you are building your so-called 100% feedback selling the same disallowed items by shill bidding.

There are people whose memberships have been wrongly suspended from ebay but I don't think you are one of them.

1. yes I was selling virtual credit card.
2. I do not sell any software on eBay on any kind of software.
3. I do not offer anything to member only sell vcc.
4. all items in my website are %100 legal if you said is not please give me proof.

also if you said eBay are correct why do not send me a warning of selling virtual credit card is not allowed on eBay? it's my first time I sell in eBay and when I see the virtual credit card in all website that sell this it's said %100 legal so I really don't think is against eBay ruls.

I really don't sell any software in eBay only vcc.
and website templates.

if you make a recherché about eBay suspended account you will find over the net a lot of result this is not a mestory.

Wow BB! This is all so incredible??
Great work..
:tup:

1. yes I was selling virtual credit card.
2. I do not sell any software on eBay on any kind of software.
3. I do not offer anything to member only sell vcc.
4. all items in my website are %100 legal if you said is not please give me proof.

also if you said eBay are correct why do not send me a warning of selling virtual credit card is not allowed on eBay? it's my first time I sell in eBay and when I see the virtual credit card in all website that sell this it's said %100 legal so I really don't think is against eBay ruls.

I really don't sell any software in eBay only vcc.
and website templates.

if you make a recherché about eBay suspended account you will find over the net a lot of result this is not a mestory.

:huh: , :confused1: