I just got some MAIL!!

Karenina

BAG-a-holic
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
Guess what girls??? I just got my LM midi and my IY in tan! I love them both!

The LM midi isn't as boxy as I though it would be. I am pleasantly surprised. To me it looks just like the LM but a little smaller. I think all who ordered them will be very happy. I just adore the dark grey leather!!

I also love the IY tan. It is a little bigger than I though it would be which is a nice surprise as well. I though the IY might be a little smaller than I wanted it to be and had almost gotten the IY tote. I am so glad that I got the regular size. It is the perfect size.

I really do think I love both of these bags. I just got home from the gym and am all sweaty from spin class but once I shower and put on some nicer clothes I will be able to tell more. I will take pics of the bags and modeling pics in a bit after I shower!! I am so excited!!

I have to say the excitement of getting these 2 new bags almost makes me question weather I should pre order now. I might just wait until the bags come out in the fall.

I can't wait to see pics either. Karen, I think it is wise for you to wait on the fall order as you have 2 new bags to tie you over and I agree that there will still be fall bags available, regardless of preordering.

Congrats Karen!!!

I can't tell you how happy I am to hear it resembles a LM more then the LMM!

That's EXACTLY what I wanted for everyone.

Can't wait to see modeling pics later today.

I can't wait to see pics either. Karen, I think it is wise for you to wait on the fall order as you have 2 new bags to tie you over and I agree that there will still be fall bags available, regardless of preordering.

I totally agree with you kings. I decided that I am not going to pre order. I will wait for the fall. I will have more time to decide and more money! And that you so much for being an enabler in saving money. I truly appreicat that. :hugs:

Can you take pictures of the LM midi along side the LLM?

Yes I just uploaded all my pics and was about to make a new post for them. Let me upload these first and then I will do a comparison shot.