I just got some MAIL!!

Karenina

BAG-a-holic
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
I'm a southern gal!
Guess what girls??? I just got my LM midi and my IY in tan! I love them both!

The LM midi isn't as boxy as I though it would be. I am pleasantly surprised. To me it looks just like the LM but a little smaller. I think all who ordered them will be very happy. I just adore the dark grey leather!!

I also love the IY tan. It is a little bigger than I though it would be which is a nice surprise as well. I though the IY might be a little smaller than I wanted it to be and had almost gotten the IY tote. I am so glad that I got the regular size. It is the perfect size.

I really do think I love both of these bags. I just got home from the gym and am all sweaty from spin class but once I shower and put on some nicer clothes I will be able to tell more. I will take pics of the bags and modeling pics in a bit after I shower!! I am so excited!!

I have to say the excitement of getting these 2 new bags almost makes me question weather I should pre order now. I might just wait until the bags come out in the fall.

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Karenina, that's brilliant news! I'm soooo glad you like them both and can't wait for reviews and pics later!!!

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
I can't wait to see pics either. Karen, I think it is wise for you to wait on the fall order as you have 2 new bags to tie you over and I agree that there will still be fall bags available, regardless of preordering.

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Congrats Karen!!!

I can't tell you how happy I am to hear it resembles a LM more then the LMM!

That's EXACTLY what I wanted for everyone.

Can't wait to see modeling pics later today.

Karenina

BAG-a-holic
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
I'm a southern gal!
I can't wait to see pics either. Karen, I think it is wise for you to wait on the fall order as you have 2 new bags to tie you over and I agree that there will still be fall bags available, regardless of preordering.

I totally agree with you kings. I decided that I am not going to pre order. I will wait for the fall. I will have more time to decide and more money! And that you so much for being an enabler in saving money. I truly appreicat that. :hugs:

Can you take pictures of the LM midi along side the LLM?
Yes I just uploaded all my pics and was about to make a new post for them. Let me upload these first and then I will do a comparison shot.