I just got snubbed on the phone

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
I called 866-VUITTON to locate a Framboise Vernis Cles. Jill, the very nice rep, said none of the stores I prefered to buy from, had any. Afterwards I called a few stores to take my name down so if they get any more, I could buy one. I called one store and the SA actually snubbed me over the phone :lol: She said they were busy and I needed to call back another time and hung up. That's never happened to me before. Now I know how some of you felt that have had that happen in person.

Aw man! I have to say though, nothing makes me madder than when I'm in the store, in person, and the SA helps the people that call before they help
me, even though I was there first!!!
I'm physically there w/ cash in my paw! LOL!

She should've taken your name and number and called you back though - BAD girl!

Allison, that was just wrong the way they treated you!

Can't they find you one in any US store and just have it shipped to you? I have called before for stuff and they had it shipped and only charged $10! Of course, I had to pay my local tax rate on it as well.

Reactions: elle
caannie said:
Allison, that was just wrong the way they treated you!

Can't they find you one in any US store and just have it shipped to you? I have called before for stuff and they had it shipped and only charged $10! Of course, I had to pay my local tax rate on it as well.
I don't live within reach of a boutique so most of my items have to be shipped to me anyways unless I drive an hour to Cinci. Harrods Square in NY sold their last one this morning but said they would keep a look out for me. I also got in contact with my regular SA and she said she would contact me as soon as one came in. I'll just regularly contact 866-VUITTON so they keep look further.

Geez, that little framboise cles must really be tough thing to find. For a few weeks in a row, I tried to get one (at the boutique in Manhasset and at the Macey's in Roosevelt Field Mall) with no luck. I managed to get lucky by calling the boutique one day. They told me they only had two, so I asked them to put it aside and went right over there:smile: . I guess you either have to get it located and shipped to you, ask them to set one aside when they get one, or get lucky in order to get the framboise cles:worried: . Good luck locating it, I know how you feel:smile: . Hopefully, you'll get better service next time.