I just got off the phone with the 866 number and

He's really really nice. I know he will help you if there is any way that he can. I think mine was shipped from the New York store down to North Carolina. This book is worth every penny. They opened it for me when I got there just to be sure I liked it. It took me less than a minute to realize there was no way I was leaving the store without it.

like lvbabydoll said, most books are diplayed and damaged, when i order mine, the 866 rep had to went through several stores b/c the store reply the book is not in sellable condition. The price is 150 i think. S&H was dirt cheap-10 bucks if you go regular method. 866 rep went through at least 5 stores and finially found one store have two in 'sellable' condition-meaning not wrapped, been fliped through, but not in bad shape. Good luck hunting!

when did you get yours? When I called the 866 number, the rep I got probably called like 1 or 2 stores, and all she did was tell me that most of the copies were damaged and that was about it. She didn't offer to locate me one or anything. Hopefully when I call tomorrow, I can get the tow copies in NY!:yes:

I was just looking for one of these today as well, I was at the Houston Galleria location, they didn't have any in stock but the one on display -- they took my contact info and said they'd get one in and call me, I hope they will -- otherwise I'll try the 866 number in a couple of weeks also I guess. I was at Barnes and Noble once and they have it in their system, dont carry it in stock but they can order it as well - I dont think you have to pay shipping if you have one of their stores in your town and not an LV -- just a way to save shipping instead of doing 866.