I just got my Mono RED Insolite in the mail :(

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
And it was USED! :wtf: I ordered it from E-Lux and it looked OK until I started putting my stuff in it and the slots were loose. I unzipped the inside pocket and there was a bunch of the previous owner's junk in it!

I called E-Lux and they are sending me a new one express on their dime, but I am so disappointed. I wanted to use it NOW! LOL

I absolutely refuse to buy anything at all from E-Luxury because this happens way, way too often. They will just take the stuff out of this one and send it to some other poor soul. Hate them!

I absolutely refuse to buy anything at all from E-Luxury because this happens way, way too often. They will just take the stuff out of this one and send it to some other poor soul. Hate them!

ITA: I rather drive and get the full experience. It is sad that many people are left with no other option.

At least they are replacing it.

But I understand the waiting part ... I'm waiting on a purple one that had to be SO from the factory, which can take up to 3 weeks to arrive ... 2 weeks down, one to go *sigh*

And it was USED! :wtf: I ordered it from E-Lux and it looked OK until I started putting my stuff in it and the slots were loose. I unzipped the inside pocket and there was a bunch of the previous owner's junk in it!

I called E-Lux and they are sending me a new one express on their dime, but I am so disappointed. I wanted to use it NOW! LOL

Lol thats is crazy... what type of stuff was in it??