I just got my Mono RED Insolite in the mail :(

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
And it was USED! :wtf: I ordered it from E-Lux and it looked OK until I started putting my stuff in it and the slots were loose. I unzipped the inside pocket and there was a bunch of the previous owner's junk in it!

I called E-Lux and they are sending me a new one express on their dime, but I am so disappointed. I wanted to use it NOW! LOL

Jul 3, 2006
I absolutely refuse to buy anything at all from E-Luxury because this happens way, way too often. They will just take the stuff out of this one and send it to some other poor soul. Hate them!

bellabird

Trying new things!
Sep 23, 2007
West Coast
I absolutely refuse to buy anything at all from E-Luxury because this happens way, way too often. They will just take the stuff out of this one and send it to some other poor soul. Hate them!
ITA: I rather drive and get the full experience. It is sad that many people are left with no other option.

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
I could have just bought it at the boutique, but they were out of the red and I was excited to save the tax...

shoegirl1975

My baby is 3!
Oct 2, 2006
USA
Sorry to hear that, I've ordered several purses/accessoriies from Elux with no problems what so ever. Guess you just never know.:shrugs:
Me too!

I'm sorry this happened to you! I hope the new one and the return of the used one goes smoothly!

serene

Vintage since '08
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
York
I wonder would they even notice if someone sends fake bag back.. how can they miss that previous person's stuff!!

macska

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
World Traveller
At least they are replacing it.

But I understand the waiting part ... I'm waiting on a purple one that had to be SO from the factory, which can take up to 3 weeks to arrive ... 2 weeks down, one to go *sigh*

itsonly4me

Oskar Waltz
O.G.
May 8, 2007
PA
And it was USED! :wtf: I ordered it from E-Lux and it looked OK until I started putting my stuff in it and the slots were loose. I unzipped the inside pocket and there was a bunch of the previous owner's junk in it!

I called E-Lux and they are sending me a new one express on their dime, but I am so disappointed. I wanted to use it NOW! LOL
Lol thats is crazy... what type of stuff was in it??