I just got my mc wapity and don't like the color combo! :(

kristinmcd

Sleep With Your Bag?
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Can I take it to a boutique and switch it out? I am so dissapointed. It's got way too much mustard yellow and brown in it for me. :sad:

CIMG4322.jpg

i'm sure you can, but they might look at you funny :upsidedown:
i actually think you have a beautiful wapity! i have the same one at home! mine has the same pinks and purples, BUT unfortunately has some black (ick)~
better mustard yellow than BLACK :Push:

If you bought it from eLuxury, just send it back to them and then buy a new one at the boutique where you can choose your color combo. :yes:

If you bought it from eLuxury, just send it back to them and then buy a new one at the boutique where you can choose your color combo. :yes:

Perfect! That's a splendid idea! Don't feel bad - I totally get your complaint. It all depends on the cut of the leather. Personally, I like the pink colors more than the yellow but that's just me. You're going to have to go into the store and hand-pick it yourself. And don't worry - the SAs won't think you're nuts. You're putting out your money - just say "I'd like to see your wapitys and say that you'd like to find one with more (blank) color in it."

Let us know what you decide! :tup: