i just got my first coach...

Jan 19, 2009
she's a chocolate zoe.
i don't live near a coach store and they don't sell chocolate anymore except at outlet so i ordered her fp, but when she gets here i see she has an inch and a half scratch on the bottom and 2 on each side.
has this happened to anyone else? what should i do? i'm seriously not happy.
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. i called the sa but she can't get a hold of her manager till tomorrow morning.
am i being too picky?
:sad:

she's a chocolate zoe.
i don't live near a coach store and they don't sell chocolate anymore except at outlet so i ordered her fp, but when she gets here i see she has an inch and a half scratch on the bottom and 2 on each side.
has this happened to anyone else? what should i do? i'm seriously not happy.
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. i called the sa but she can't get a hold of her manager till tomorrow morning.
am i being too picky?
:sad:
i had same scratches on my chocolate leather zoe and i used coach moisturizer and they just blended in.

I'd call and see what the boutique can do, if they cant
do anything, ask them to send it in to JAX and have it exchanged for a none scratched one. If I paid FP for a purse, it better be in PRISTINE condition when I receive it.

Maybe it's better if you can post some pictures (sign up for and upload these pictures onto www.photobucket.com website from your hard drive) and we can comment on how extensive these scratches are before considering Apple.

If you like the bag, it's best that you invest in your purchase and order some Apple Leather Conditioner. Leather will scratch anyway from normal use.

When I bought my Whiskey Legacy Shoulder Flap in the summer, it had plenty of scratches on the bag all over the place. The scratches, in this case, was deliberate to give the bag some character, but I hate pre-scratched bags even though it was supposed to give it a nice design. I used Apple and all the scratches disappeared.

I love the Zoe and Chocolate is TDF!

So, try putting up some pix and we can help you from here.

I'd call and see what the boutique can do, if they cant
do anything, ask them to send it in to JAX and have it exchanged for a none scratched one. If I paid FP for a purse, it better be in PRISTINE condition when I receive it.

I have to agree with Jlbanks!! I'd contact them and go from there. Good Luck!!!

the sa just called me and said she has a scratch free brand new one ready to ship when she recieves my scratched bag and the will reimburse me the shipping.
yay coach!
thank you for your replies guys i really appreciate it:smile: