I just got my first Balenciaga in the Mail!!! Help with the mirror!

tulemar

O.G.
Jun 3, 2006
Wow, I just got my first Bbag. A rougue vf city..It is awesome. It came very quickly from Aloharags. So what do you do with the mirror??? It is wrapped to one of the handle rings so if you try to zip up the purse the mirror tassel is in the zipper. Sorry if this sounds goofy but I am new to these bags and don't want to make a rookie mistake.

Attachments

• CIMG1078.JPG
    CIMG1078.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 248
:love: 0o00o your new b-bag is TDF!!! i love the colour! if you dont want the mirror on there, just take it off and leave it in the dust bag or u can just leave it on your bag dangling and hanging out!
congrats on your new b-bag!!! :wlae:

zacorey said:
Congrats on your BEAUTIFUL bag!!!! This color is amazing! I don't use my mirror- I leave it in the dustbag.

I do the same...it is stored in the dustbag with all the tags and extra tassels. Congratulations on your first B-bag...what a beauty you choose! :yahoo:

Woohoo! Congrats on your beautiful Rouge Vif City!!! It's gorgeous!!!:yahoo: Yeah, I do the same thing as other Pfers, I take the mirror off and store it along with the extra tassels.

smallfry said:
I do the same...it is stored in the dustbag with all the tags and extra tassels. Congratulations on your first B-bag...what a beauty you choose! :yahoo:

I third that. But only because I don't really use it. You can do whatever you want with it :yes:

CONGRATULATIONS, that City is STUNNING!!! :wlae::love:

Congrats on your rouge! It's beautiful! :heart:
I untied the mirror from the very first bag that I bought and kept it in the outer front pocket. But I couldn't figure out how to tie it back the same way. :shame:
So for the others, I've left them hanging on the handle ring and just scoot the mirror over to the side so I can zip it up.
(I zip it gently so the tassels don't get caught. Otherwise, if I'm in a hurry I just leave the bag open and zip later). :smile: