I just got my Balenciaga Box!!!

kylieReese

Feb 2, 2006
Hi everyone,
I just received the box I ordered from bluefly last wed.:biggrin: It's so beautiful, now all of my worries have been calmed. The leather is super soft and it's definetly authentic. I got such a good deal on bluefly, 32% off retail. I just love balenciaga more and more :love: I have to get the first now. just waiting for the fall ones to come out. here are some pics. p.s. to Susan eric, my distressing does seem as crackled as yours. and did yours come with a dust bag. Mine didn't, I'm about to call to complain.

Attachments

• mail-3.jpg
    mail-3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 269
  • mail-4.jpg
    mail-4.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 281
  • mail-5.jpg
    mail-5.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 217
  • mail-6.jpg
    mail-6.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 360
Yes, I was looking at the photos before I read the correction and thinking--hmm--it doesn't look that distressed at all--ha! Yes, mine did come with a dust bag. It also came with a weird set of instructions for taking care of leather that seemed to have nothing to do with the bag, but more to do with clothes--or was it boots? (I threw them out). I think Bluefly is inexplicable that way, but I would definitely call to complain. I like that box style. On the other hand, I picked up the grey Purse style from that same season that was never used on ebay (authentic and very nice)--the seller lived 6 blocks from where I work, so I swung by her apartment building today to get it--okay 3 b'bags--although all different styles--I think I need to be through for a while now. Either that or put in restraints!

wow great susan eric, so now you got three.. I am for sure getting one more. (the first). I'm going to call bluefly tommorrow to complain then. Mine came in a big ziplock like bag.. hahahaha. ridiculous.