I just got my Acorn Alexandra and I am so happy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This bag is so gorgeous. I am in love with the color. This is an awesome fall bag. I love everything about this bag.

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. I love mine too! Congrats!

4. Congrats! I love the color and the lining! Very pretty. I also like the fact that it has silver hardware, which is kind of rare for a brown bag. Enjoy your new bag!!

5. Thank you. It looks so much better in person.

6. I love this one!! The color is perfect for fall but really can be used year round. Very classic coach too. Congrats!

7. Yes it does. It's a rich color but it's so pretty and I love the leather.

8. Oh, BTW, the goldie fob looks cute with this bag!!

9. Thank you everybody. I think this has to be my favorite Coach bag. It is classic and stunning and I love the pebbled leather look and I agree I can use this bag year around.

10. Congrats! This color will never go out out of style and I love that it has silver hardware.

11. I love the lining in this one! My gunmetal Alexandra has light blue lining which is pretty with that color, but this is just stunning, especially with the acorn leather!

12. I know the lining is just gorgeous with the yummy brown color. It is gorgeous. The blue lining looks good with the gunmetal alexandra.

13. wow now that's a classic Coach

14. I love this bag and color. I had a hard time choosing between this color and the berry when I baught my Alexandra. I ended up with the berry because I didn't have any bag in a purplish hue so got the berry. I still dream about the acorn one though.

15. This is one good looking bag. Congratulations.