Jimmy Choo "I Just Got My 1st Jimmy CHoo for My B-day!"

Happy Birthday Collette

The Ross is one of my all time favourite bags. You have a great bag and a hubby who is nuts about you! One lucky lady.

Enjoy both of them! x :lol:

Colette, Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! What a thoughtful husband you have! If you're looking for a purse hook I ran across them at Bed Bath and Beyond, two in a package for $10. Enjoy your new Choo in good health!

Colette - We are all waiting on the edge of our seats to hear more about your birthday surprise. Did Matt make you hunt for your bag? :search:

Helllooo Colette! It's great to finally "meet" you. We've all heard great things how your hubby is head over heels and back in love with you! :woohoo:Very sweet! Enjoy your Choo. Matt searched the world for that Choo with an entire army of Choo loyalists! ;) And definitely get the purse hook - it's almost like a vaccine - for your Choo's protection!:tup: Enjoy her!!

Colette - Colette - Colette
Spill the beans, girl! We want to know more about your birthday and how the DH gave you the Choo.

I know! I came on here to see if Colette had posted about the big reveal! :tup:

Hopefully Matt's not nursing any broken bones or anything (assuming he went with Plan A and kept giving her bags she already owned)! :Push:

NO:bagslap: Broken Bones Here Just Smiles! :party:

Colette, just went to :sleepy:bed :sleepy:and I'm going to let her tell the Story!

But I'll tell you all this much I just got done reading the Mailman thread to her and she was rolling on the floor laughing!
That was one classic thread!

BTW got a lot kisses :love:out of that thread from Colette also!:yahoo:

And yes tomorrow she promises to write you all back!

BTW I JUST LOVE THE COLORS!

Matt:angel::angel: