I just got little somethings I'd like to share...

LOVE THIS LINDY !!!!!!:love:

EVERYTHING is beautiful!!!! HOT!!! HOT!!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool::drool:

attachment.php

Your collection is off to a great start! Love the colors in your Lindy! If you really don't like the twilly on your picotin, some of the other PFers have spiced it up with a keychain or pom-poms. And the shoes - oh my... v. nice!

Marose28, GREAT purchases!!! The BJ picotin and two toned Lindy are incredible!! I can't wait to see action pics with the shoes. They look really good on feet....:yahoo:You know what I mean!! They look even better on feet than on the shelves. Perfect heel height! Enjoy all of your new goodies!!

Thank you all.. especially to you bagwhore.. llike i mentioned, your lindy was the inspiration for my choice. I mean it was the one that really made my jaw drop. I hope you don't mind:smile:

Ann was truly a fabulous find for me. She was very very nice and easy to work with. She responds to everything ASAP... it was comforting, especially since I have never bought from a consignment shop before. It was such a great experience, I found another purse to buy off her - just got to scrounge around for some dough to make the purchase:smile:

The shoes... oh the shoes... when I first saw them, i thought they were going to pinch my toes... but this pair is one of the most comfy pumps I own! Of course, I haven't walked out of the house with them, but I have walked around the room (looking like an idiot in pjs and heels) and they don't hurt at all.

Thank you all so much for your compliments and comments. You are all so fantastic! I :heart: it here at tPF!