I just got junk! Need a reply please.

LVNativeStyle

Aug 23, 2008
I sent her a note and told her that her Prada bag is not as described. She said it's authentic and said it was in excellent condition and well NO and NO is what the truth is... so I send her a nice email to say I would like a full refund due to "item not as described" as well as telling her what was wrong with the item (Very used condition, pen stain down the front, suspect fake) but should I also contact the bay and payp** or should I wait for a reply from her? Never had to return anything due to inaccurate description... I would appreciate your help.

I would try to claim on the condition factor before mentioning fake. You may have to prove that and it will cost money and time. Good luck.

While I agree that mentioning a fake puts the owness on the OP to prove it is fake, don't we all get a little suspicious of buyers where they first dispute condition and then claim fake when a condition claim doesn't work?

I haven't submitted anything to PP nor the bay but I know there are two legit factors I can probably claim the main one is she stated it was in excellent condition. Items with stains across the front are not excellent condition in no way. This thing is totally used and dirty with more than one stain. She also stated actual shipping and charged me almost double. (Item not as described and excessive shipping) I know she read the email but still has not responded. So looks like I will have to go forward tomorrow. I was hoping she would just say sure send it back... LOL on my part... But well see.

I hope that you're seller will just allow you to send it back and give you the refund without involving ebay and paypal. This would be the easiest way. But if you also suspect that the bag in question is a fake, you can always contact carol at caroldiva.com for a small fee, she can authenticate it for you. If she says that it is a definite fake, you can have a better claim with paypal under these circumstances. Ebay might also suspend the sellers account for trademark infringment. Good luck...i have been there than that...let us know how you go,

While I agree that mentioning a fake puts the owness on the OP to prove it is fake, don't we all get a little suspicious of buyers where they first dispute condition and then claim fake when a condition claim doesn't work?
Yes we do, but in this case the OP is sure the bag is in bad condition and suspicious it is fake. I wouldnt mention it unless sure.

OK, this morning, I got a reply :yes: she said send it back for a full refund... I think I just freaked out cause I've been reading the "horror" stories on the blogs...:sweatdrop: Well I think I will leave her positive FB since she gave me no hassle and I can state mutual agreement to terminate sale or something to that effect or is it affect... sorry never got that one... LOL ... :ty: for the advice!

Please wait until you get money back to leave feedback and send back with signature confirmation so she cant say package never arrived. Well done hope you find an authentic one soon,